HeartlandGemütlichkeit

A sense of warmth and cosiness in the Heart of America

Name:
Location: Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States

I enjoy good, clean humor. I enjoy listening to people. I like to sit and watch sunsets and holding Terri's hand. I like to spend time with friends.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

With Deference to Erma Bombeck,

1) The septic tank always backs up when company is coming!;


(our septic system!);
2)Our driveway was vandalized this week by a Tolstoy loving, hopscotching, graffiti vandal!

3)I am forever grateful for Satchel (no matter how sick it gets, and this one is bad!!!):


4) Congratulations to our #2 son, Jon and Ashley!!

Gotta go mow the yard, fix some bikes and wait for the guy to give an estimate for a leach bed! At least it's sunny today and we saw some awesome meteorites last night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home