HeartlandGemütlichkeit

A sense of warmth and cosiness in the Heart of America

Name:
Location: Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States

I enjoy good, clean humor. I enjoy listening to people. I like to sit and watch sunsets and holding Terri's hand. I like to spend time with friends.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving! It has been one......




Wild turkeys on the "lamb" at a New Jersey train station (photo Yahoo News)





Great day and great sunset(s)!


Some good friends and family and new acquaintances





















and then some local flavor to add some color!


All and all I am thankful for many things we often take for granted
(especially that we eat turkey and not,"Snake on a Stick"!!!!- courtesy of Tim Hoiland, former MK student of ours who is now in Cambodia)


and did I mention, the BUCKEYES(#1) BEAT MICHIGAN(#2) last weekend?
42-39
Go Bucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home