HeartlandGemütlichkeit

A sense of warmth and cosiness in the Heart of America

Name:
Location: Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States

I enjoy good, clean humor. I enjoy listening to people. I like to sit and watch sunsets and holding Terri's hand. I like to spend time with friends.

Monday, December 18, 2006

December Musings

1) I REFUSE TO MOW MY YARD IN DECEMBER!!!!! I DON'T CARE HOW LONG THE GRASS GETS!!
2)How many of you have to wait for stray pigs to get out of your way on the way home from work? Unfortunately, I didn't stop to take a picture.
3)This last week's meteor shower was the best I have ever seen. We saw about 20 in a half hour period.
4) Next time we go to the Melting Pot we are just going for the cheese and chocolate! Great food! Excellent chocolate!
5) Funny link: Clinton Kills Santa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home