HeartlandGemütlichkeit

A sense of warmth and cosiness in the Heart of America

Name:
Location: Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States

I enjoy good, clean humor. I enjoy listening to people. I like to sit and watch sunsets and holding Terri's hand. I like to spend time with friends.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

One of the Most Beautiful Times of the Year!



Fall and Spring are my favorite times of the year in Ohio!

The following "sunsets" were on the same evening within 10 minutes of each other!

And finally this red tail hawk was over on the post behind our neighbor's yard last week:



I saw a heron slowly flying by this morning and watched a flock of Canadian geese slowly glide by and land in the field behind us. With real life like this, who needs television!


PS- Go Bucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home